Here’s my Revive Essential Oils review. I heard about it from my best friend who was a YL diehard. She is the one who got me using Young Living and taught me about Oils and how to use them in the first place. So I was surprised, maybe shocked, when she said she quit YL and moved to REVIVE!
Here’s my old collection of Oils (I spent more than $500 on these!):
I’ve always used Young Living and DOTERRA Oils. And I’ve been using Essential Oils for more than 5 years. I use them everyday. At home, with my kids, my husband, and my wonderful but aging parents. And I can admit, I’m obsessed!
Even though my best friend who introduced me to Young Living told me to, I didn’t quite believe REVIVE would be just as good! Before I put in my order I scoured the internet making sure I was getting the best quality! Then I realized Revive has third party testing that they post on EVERY Revive Essential Oil on their website!
Wow, REVIVE is such a better deal. REVIVE Lavender is $9 vs $24.75 with YL. Revive Immunity Boost is Revive’s version of Thieves. Thieves is $2.31 per mL which sounds okay, but REVIVE Immunity Boost is $1.40 per mL!
REVIVE does free shipping, that’s also fast shipping. I got my order right away. The order came in this tiny Blue Box. I like that no plastic is used in shipping because it’s better for the environment, that the box is just the right size (less wasted paper), and that it can be fully recycled.
I opened all the bottles right away and made my husband do blind scent tests. He couldn’t tell the difference and for Frankincense liked the REVIVE one better. I then made him do a blind smell test for me and I couldn’t tell the difference in any of them except I liked REVIVE’s Purify better.
Next I diffused each of them in a different room of my house. Wow, the REVIVE Oils are amazing! I love them so much. I called my best friend right away and told her she was right, Revive is the real deal.
Revive doesn’t just smell the same, it works the same. My son is at that age where he doesn’t want to sleep. I’ve been using YL Lavender to help him sleep and I switched to Revive Lavender and voila – it works the same. Revive Immunity Boost and Purify work the same as Thieves and Purification.
Here’s what I know:
1. Quality & Purity. REVIVE is the same 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Revive sources their oils from all around the world, just like YL. From the specific countries where that Essential Oil’s plant grows indigenously and grows best. Revive Lemon is sourced from Italy, Peppermint from the USA, Tea Tree from Australia, Clary Sage from France. See Country of Origin for all REVIVE Oils here.
2. My Favorite YL Blends. Revive has REVIVE versions of most (almost all) the YL blends. Including my favorites Thieves, Purification, Stress Away, and RC. Revive Immunity Boost is their Thieves. Here’s a useful chart:
3. So Many Positive Reviews. Revive has SO MANY 5 STAR ★★★★★ REVIEWS. I watched all the video reviews. There are tons of 5 star reviews, see here.
4. Rigorous Testing & Tests Results on their Website. Revive posts GC/MS Test Results for all their Essential Oils on their website. I like the rigor in their testing, that the tests are performed by independent and qualified experts with degrees Chemistry, and that Revive posts the test results publicly for everyone to see. They do 20 different tests. More info on testing here.
5. Money Back REVIVE Guarantee. Revive has a REVIVE Guarantee. It’s a money back guarantee where they give you a full refund including Revive paying for return shipping. I like to see a company stand behinds their products that much. All companies should!
PROTIP: Buy 30mL REVIVE bottles from their Shop page! They’re such an incredibly good deal. I now get 2x the Lavender for less than I did with YL ($17 for 30mL with REVIVE vs $25.75 for 15mL with YL).
PROTIP #2: Revive has a COUPON CODE for New Customers, NEWCUSTOMER10. This gives you 10% OFF on your first purchase. Revive doesn’t have a Coupon Code for Repeat Customers, at least not that I could find. If you find one, please post in the comments.
PROTIP #3: Because it’s more affordable, I can also use Essential Oils more instead of being so precious about them.
I quit YL and now I buy all my Oils from REVIVE. I’m still getting cleaner concentrate and laundry detergent from YL. He’s my new collection: